Tuesday, June 29, 2010

(30) Days of Me: Day 29 [Stay Awake (Dreams Only Last for a Night)]

Second to last day, seriously?!?! Today's post is all about my hopes, dreams and plans for the future. I mean, I could go on all day with things I hope and dream for, especially now with a huge move coming up.

1) I hope the move goes seamlessly and that it was really the right move for me to make, it's where I should be.
2) I hope to finally meet someone I truly want to be with, someone I can talk with about anything... don't we all want that? Tegan Quin once said "The best part of having a relationship is getting to call the person or lay down next to them and tell them all the crazy things that happened to you all day long. And in the end that's what it's all about kids. It's not about the sex, it's not about the money that they give you or whatever. It's not about how good looking they are, it's about, can they listen to you talk for hours and hours about stupid shit that doesn't matter. And if they can then you're meant to be together forever. Even if that means you have to call them 100 times, that's okay." That's what I hope to find.
3) I hope to be successful in grad school... I have a terrible habit of letting people convince me I can't do things, I also often convince myself I can't do things.
4) I want a kitten, well I wanted a puppy, but that's too much work, not that kittens aren't but I know I can handle the move and a kitten, if anything I think the kitten will help the move. So far I have names narrowed down to "Nugget" "Tonks" or "She who must not be named" lol
5) I want to be happy, not saying have been unhappy lately, but I want to continue to be happy.
6) I want to just have a good time, and enjoy life above everything else.

Those are my main hopes for the future, what are your dreams?

P.S. Check out me and Mr.O's guest playlist on Allison's blog!

8 comments:

____j said...

I hope you get all those things AND more. But seriously, Jeanette? You can't name an animal before you even get it, silly. You're gonna get a cat and name it Tonks, and really it's name should be Sprinkles, and then it's going to turn into one of those hateful cats that tries to attack everyone that walks through the door.

Allison said...

I totally am with you on #2 - take tonight as an example. I want to go see a cheap movie and asked a friend...she said maybe, but hasn't really given me an answer and the movie starts in an hour and I can only assume that, no, we're not going. Basically I wish I had someone who would go to a movie with me whenever. I feel like I don't have anyone in my life who will just say yes to things I suggest - everyone's got to weigh their options or use the old "I don't have any money" excuse. I always have to do things alone or just not do things...anyways...

Stay positive and thanks again for the guest post.

Jeanette said...

@____j: Now that I've proved it looked like a Tonks haha, if it doesn't fit, I'll just name it nugget, or Sprinkles haha. haha I'll make it attack you! Just kidding, never!

@Allison: Exactly, and just having someone to listen to you vent. Thanks and You're welcome!!

Mr O said...

Our guest post was pretty awesome, if I do say so ourselves

I think you're things are really relatable.

Sometimes, I just want someone to watch Lost with so that when I freak out I'm not alone haha

Allison said...

Mr. O. Watching Lost for the first time alone can be tough...this is why I always had a Lost buddy. Message me if you ever freak out. I will be your Lost hotline.

Allison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allison said...

My last comment was posted twice - so I deleted it.

Jeanette said...

@Mr. O: I agree, it was awesome. haha If I watched lost then I would totally watch with you!

@Allison: Haha There you go Mr. O! just message Allison!