1) I hope the move goes seamlessly and that it was really the right move for me to make, it's where I should be.
2) I hope to finally meet someone I truly want to be with, someone I can talk with about anything... don't we all want that? Tegan Quin once said "The best part of having a relationship is getting to call the person or lay down next to them and tell them all the crazy things that happened to you all day long. And in the end that's what it's all about kids. It's not about the sex, it's not about the money that they give you or whatever. It's not about how good looking they are, it's about, can they listen to you talk for hours and hours about stupid shit that doesn't matter. And if they can then you're meant to be together forever. Even if that means you have to call them 100 times, that's okay." That's what I hope to find.
3) I hope to be successful in grad school... I have a terrible habit of letting people convince me I can't do things, I also often convince myself I can't do things.
4) I want a kitten, well I wanted a puppy, but that's too much work, not that kittens aren't but I know I can handle the move and a kitten, if anything I think the kitten will help the move. So far I have names narrowed down to "Nugget" "Tonks" or "She who must not be named" lol
5) I want to be happy, not saying have been unhappy lately, but I want to continue to be happy.
6) I want to just have a good time, and enjoy life above everything else.
Those are my main hopes for the future, what are your dreams?
P.S. Check out me and Mr.O's guest playlist on Allison's blog!