Wednesday, June 30, 2010

(30) Days of Me: Day 30 [Now It's Done]

I did it! Today is day 30 of (30) Days of me! And it's a whatever tickles my fancy today and you know what tickles my fancy? Giving one last shout out to you guys. Initially this blog started as a place for me to go to put down my thoughts, to remember how I was feeling. Then for whatever reason people started following and even more surprising, they stayed following! So now I'm writing for all of you as well. So thank you all. Seriously.

On another note I won free tickets today for an Against Me! concert which is more awesome for me than you know, so that's how I will start out my weekend.

And at the risk of jinxing it, I've got pretty awesome (read: adorable) news, I'm trying to adopt a kitten and I'm 99% approved for this adorable kitten. She can't come home yet (she's a runt and only weighs 3 lbs), but I'm going to hang out with her on Monday! I'm excited!


Commence with the jealousy :) Also sidenote: I move to Cali in 26 days and can hopefully get started on those hopes and dreams of mine.

Thanks again all of you for reading my random thoughts!

10 comments:

Mr O said...

Congrats on the move.

Congrats on the tickets (no hate here).

Congrats (possibly) on the cat.

And you're welcome/thank you as well. For real, thanks for being my 30 day partner :)

Allison said...

Thanks Jeanette - these 30 days have flown by! Even though I didn't do one myself, I feel like I was the 30 days cheerleader.

I took my final photo today - woo.

And that kitten is adorable - and I hope you get her :)

Erik "Doc" Love said...

That is a very cute kitteh. :)

Jeanette said...

@Mr. O: Thank you, thank you, thank you (possibly) and no problem, thanks for suggesting it!

@Allison: You were totally the 30 Days Cheerleader, and a great one at that! WOOT! we finished at the same time. And thanks I hope so too!

@Erik: Thanks!

Brent said...

that kitten is so obnoxiously adorable. i just want to put it my pocket and do daily errands with it.

Krystal said...

congrats on finishing the challenge!!! my photo one was getting tough to keep doing and it was only 20 :)
is the kitten yours yet???

Jeanette said...

@Brent: You could very well do that in less than a month :)

@Krystal: Thanks! Congrats to you too! and yes it is! As soon as she's fixed I get to pick her up and commence with the cuddling.

SassyGirl said...

I never win free anything! Lucky you!

I'm still working on the 30 Days of Me meme, it's taking a lot longer than expected. But that's ok, it definitely provides good blogging material, and I'm actually learning a lot about my readers through it, ironically. Congrats for your 30th day!

And cute kitty!

Lauryn said...

Aww, what a little cutie! I hope you're able to give her a home :)

Jess said...

That is one super cute kitty!