Friday, June 4, 2010

(30) Days of Me: Day 4 [Voldemort Can't Stop the Rock]

Day 4 of (30) Days of Me is my favorite book. Like this was even a real question. Harry Potter all the way... now if you make me pick one book of the series, that's where I'll run into a problem. Instead of writing a more detailed post on the issue I'll just direct everyone to this post:


No other book has ever held my attention or been something I could share with so many friends.

Kudos to you JK Rowling.. I owe you one!

3 comments:

Allison said...

Confession:

Though I am a unabashed book nerd - I have never read a single Harry Potter book.

Mr O said...

I love how our books posts were the shortest in history. Now comes the weekend. Can we make it through?

And i won't hate on Potter. I can appreciate it's value

Jeanette said...

@Allison: I won't be mad haha... but you probably should. :)

@Mr.O: I just reused an old post haha. And you should probably read them as well.