Monday, June 7, 2010

(30) Days of Me: Day 7 [At Least I'm Not As Sad (As I Used To Be)]

Today's challenge was a picture that makes me happy. HERE IT IS


This picture was our last day in Volgograd, Russia, before splitting up (most went home, I backpacked around Europe.) This makes me happy for so many reasons:

1) The Russians were amazing, I still talk to some of them and they treated us with nothing but respect.
2) 90% of the people in this photo became some of my best friends, I talk to them everyday and they help me keep laughing and smiling.
3) All of the stories this picture brings back make me just uncontrollably smile, it was an amazing time I will NEVER forget.

Title song by the band fun. if you've never heard of them, you're missing out.

5 comments:

Cara said...

Comment on Number 2: I'm part of that 10%...thank god.

Mr O said...

this is reason #37 why I am jealous of you

Allison said...

Gotta love these photos that just remind you that life is good.

Krystal said...

v. cute

Jeanette said...

@Cara: you're crazy haha

@Mr.O: Wow! How did I miss 1-36?!?!

@Allison: yes, yes you do.

@Krystal: thanks!