Tuesday, June 8, 2010

(30) Days of Me: Day 8 [I Miss You]

Day 8 is a photo that makes me angry or sad, I was trying to think of a photo and almost didn't put this photo up:


The main reason I almost didn't post it is because yeah, it makes me angry/sad, but it also makes me happy and regretful. Anyone who's lost a loved one knows what I mean. Kevin was taken from us a year and a half agao, and I'm still angry, angry that he was taken away from us. I'm more sad than you can imagine, I don't think the pain of losing someone ever goes away, we just get numb to it after a while. BUT at the same time this picture just makes me remember all of the ridiculously good times Kevin gave everyone and that, that makes me happy.

Title song is Blink 182- I Miss You, miss you more than you know Kevin.

4 comments:

Allison said...

Awe - when I read the list of things that you had to post about I wasn't thinking about these sorts of photos.

I've been fortunate (so far) to have not lost a friend - makes me shutter to think about it. But this picture is funny and that you should be grateful for - the good times.

On a lighter note, what was your costume?

Mr O said...

i love seeing this picture on your blog. And I love that both of our "angry" photos are actually good pics.

I don't know if I've ever said thank you for sharing this stuff, but thank you, for real

Krystal said...

aw, this made me sad :(

Jeanette said...

@Allison: Thank you Allison, I am grateful for the good time. And my costume was Patty Mayonnaise from the cartoon Doug.

@Mr.O: thank you! Same to you and thank you a lot for getting me to do this!

@Krystal: :( Yeah, but it was always a good time with Kevin so nothing but good memories.