Wednesday, June 9, 2010

(30) Days of Me: Day 9 [Carry This Picture]

Day 9 already?!?! Time's flying, today's challenge was to post a picture that I took. Usually my pictures aren't the greatest, but when I was overseas I got super lucky a lot... I'm going to post a few today just because I couldn't choose :)

This was the first night we went to the Eiffel Tower for wine in the sunset. Also the first of 2 times I climbed all 710 stairs (it was tough)

These are the bulls running 5 feet in front of me at the running of the bulls in Pamplona (I was pretty sure I was going to die)

This is Россия-Матушка or Mother Russia, the Statue of Liberty only goes to her shoulder at it's tallest point (Mother Russia is also free standing, and I read it's in danger of tipping over)

This is Rome at sunset see, sometimes I do get lucky!

5 comments:

Krystal said...

they are FABULOUS, i love the rome one

Allison said...

Love the Paris & Rome one - jealous of all your travels!

Jeanette said...

@Krystal: I wish I could say I meant to take that... I was just snapping tons of pics and it popped up hahah

@Allison: It was good times, glad I did it when I wasn't worried about going super far into debt!

and flowers pick themselves said...

LOVE that last photo. gorgeous post!

xo Alison

Mr O said...

these pictures represent reasons #17, #22, and #39 reasons of why I'm jealous of you