Just as I predicted, I said that I would write more and then I didn't, what can I say, life is crazy... but in a good way. Was anyone else way bummed by the True Blood finale, it wasn't very exciting to me, not exciting in the least. In think in the interest of making you not read forever and ever I'll give you guys another bulleted list, here goes:
1) Started a bi-nightly running routine with Nikki that lasted exactly one night, go us!
2) Caught up on all 3 seasons of Chuck and developed a deep, undying love for Zachary Levi.
3) Went to the beach with all the girls from work, realized I can still do cartwheels.
4) Fell in love with "Marcel the Shell with Shoes on" YouTube it... you won't regret it.
5) Hmmmm what else?..... OH YEAH I GOT A JOB AT APPLE! WOOT!!
6) Won tickets to Perez Hilton's "One Night In Los Angeles" ended up in VIP with all the reality show stars having free drinks watching an awesome concert.
7) Got my very first parking ticket out in front of Bonnie Hunt's house, stupid street sweeping.
8) Taylor Swift came into work haha
9) Went to a live taping of The Big Bang Theory, it was quite the experience, they screened the season premiere and it was hilarious.
10) Saw the preview for "Catfish" now I really want to see it, along with "Easy A"
11) Birthday partied it up!
12) Watched MSU pull off the most amazing overtime play to get the W!
All-in-all life is great, I'm super excited to start at Apple and it's a huge opportunity. I hope you're all having a blast! Where did the summer go? Seriously though, how is it almost October?!?