Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Stop

Time for my monthly blog post (eek! I used to post so much more) Life's been crazy, I don't know how it hasn't settled down at all. After my last post I got to see Paramore AND Tegan and Sara AND New Found Glory in the same night, it was a kick ass concert. When live music is done well there is literally NOTHING better. What are some of the most amazing concerts you've ever been too?

I've been continuing to serve ice cream to the stars, or just see them around, most notably (read: who I was most excited about) Alyson Hannigan. But honorable mention to: Adam Sandler, Rivers Cuomo, Brad Paisley, Michelle Branch, Danny McBride, Chris Brown, George Costanza (I know that's not his name), and Bobby Lee,

Has anyone here seen the Room? It's a very, very, very terrible movie, that is shown to this day in a very Rocky Horror-esqe way with people shouting and throwing things, I recommend looking up the preview. Anyways, we went to a show and the director shows up answering questions and HE'S CRAZY. The story behind the movie is that he got like 6 million to make the movie and watching it you'd have no idea where it went haha. ANYWAY the movie was a really fun experience and if you ever have it showing near you I recommend going.

This video is amazing... do it right now:

OOO also, does anyone know anyone who does relatively cheap or preferably free blog designs, that'd be great. Thanks.

I also participated in Jamie's blogger mail swap and got some DELICIOUS cookies from Jamie herself in the mail. I wish I had more right now, they lasted about a day. So good. I also got a new blogger friend, I sent my gift to Amber who you should definitely check out!

I just wanted to also let you guys know that I am totally reading all of your blog posts, sometimes I just don't have time to comment, but don't give up hope on me haha. Also if you haven't checked out Jimmy Eat World's new album (where the title song is from) do it right now.

8 comments:

Allison said...

That's awesome that you served Alyson Hannigan. I love, love, love How I Met Your Mother.

I'm glad you're having fun out there in LA.

Keep blogging!

Jessica said...

Ahh that's so cool that you got to meet all those people! I've lived in California my whole life and not once have I met a celebrity (although I live in NorCal...).

____j said...

Matt will probably cry when he reads that you saw Michelle Branch. HA

her said...

IT'S YOU!!!
My favorite concert has been Mumford & Sons :)

Mr O said...

I did cry when I read that you served Michelle Branch. I used to have a HUGE crush on her.

And that song is my favorite from the new cd. It's definitely gotten the most plays.

Krystal said...

I can't believe I lured you out of not commenting!!! whoaaaa

for the love of pictures said...

Alyson Hannigan is awesome :) That's very cool & it's great to read that you are having such an amazing time!

jeanette from everton terrace said...

Hello fellow Jeanette. There are so few of us and I dont' think I've met anyone with the same spelling as me - fun. I like how you put George Costanza, ha.