Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sophomore Slump or Comeback of the Year

I'm not sure if anyone is even reading this anymore, but as I sit here texting Lola it makes me realize how strong of bonds I've formed through this blog and I don't want to give that up, so I really am trying to keep this going.

So much has happened since the last time I wrote on here (over 3 months ago :0!!) It'd be pointless for me to try and recap. If you really want to know you could browse:


However, there is a pretty big thing in the works that I will definitely post more about soon. And I have several impending visitors including a blogger meet up in the next month, I'm also frantically trying to organize another visit either home or to NY. All of that while trying to find a new apartment and pack to move. Found an awesome place in West Hollywood and I can't wait to move.

Anyway, for those of you still out there I thank you for your loyalty even though I rarely comment (although I do read them all!). I miss communicating with you guys all the time, hopefully (fingers crossed) that will change soon.

4 comments:

Mr O said...

don't worry, we're never gonna give you up either.

Also, I don't know if you are one of those "11:11" people, but nice timing on your post

Allison said...

If I see a post of yours pop up on my blogger you know I will for sure read it! It's been too long - but I know you've been busy doing ridiculously amazing things out in LA.

krystal said...

what is the news????

Jeanette said...

@Mr. O: I didn't even notice that, haha. Thanks for le support.

@Allison: I need to visit Canada! One day!

@Krystal: haha I'm gonna wait until it coms to fruition. But I'll let you know!