Wednesday, February 12, 2014

At Least I'm Not As Sad (As I Used to Be)

FeBLOGuary Day 12: what makes you sad

It's hard to make me sad, after having a mostly terrible childhood I one day decided that I would just try to make the best out of whatever situation, because, there wasn't much other choice. And I still try to live by that. 

That's not to say that I don't get sad, even the most positive people can't be happy all the time. I get sad when I imagine my life without certain people in it. Or when I think about some people that aren't in my life anymore for whatever reason. You know how sometimes you're just friends with someone and then for whatever reason you drift apart. I FUCKING HATE THAT. I don't like sharing so much with someone and vice versa and then that all of the sudden not being there. That makes me both sad and angry. 

I get sad when I think that I'm not doing enough to help my mom out. I sometimes feel like in my move here I abandoned her, but I had to get out of that environment. I wouldn't have done anything with my life there. But I still miss it. It's a catch-22

I don't know. I can't think of other specific things that make me sad, because I try not to let things affect me. But we all get the blues sometime. Can't be helped I suppose, unless we all medicated!

At Least I'm Not As Sad (As I Used To Be)

2 comments:

mattokarmus said...

This has nothing to do with your post (which, as unwitty as I can be, was super insightful) but I loved the video. Nice job selecting an acoustic version.

Fun fact: I was *this close* to putting Nate as my same gender crush

Allison said...

Sooooooooo much stuff makes me sad. I'm glad I didn't do this post because oh man, I would depress the shit out of everyone.

Not to say that I'm more sad than others - but right now I have a lot to be sad about unfortunately.