Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Big Ass Purse

FeBLOGuary Day 19: what's in your bag

This question varies drastically on my weekends vs. workdays, but since today is a workday, let's go with that. I take a backpack with me to work because I'm carrying notebooks and papers and stuff all the time but in general here's a rundown of what you can find in my bag:

Laptop
iPad mini
Moleskin
Headphones (2 Pairs: Skullcandy aviators, and v800i in-ears)
Sunglasses
Various chargers
iPhone 
Multiple chapsticks
Gum/Mints
Wallet

I'M READY FOR ANYTHINGGGGGG, also these photos make me look so much more hipster than I actually am. And on the weekend my purse is just as packed. Here's a song in honor of that the incomparable Reggie Watts ladies and gentleman




 

1 comment:

mattokarmus said...

You meant to say "not as hipster as I really am"

;)