Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Burn

FeBLOGuary Day 11: what makes you happy 

What makes me happy? This is hard one, because there are different levels of happy. For instance, when I wake up in the morning nothing makes me happier then my Keurig and a cup of coffee. I'm happy when I show up at work and I get to do what I love. Then, by the end of the day I'm happy I have an apartment to go home to. I'm happy when I talk to my mom and hear about her day. I'm happy when I get to see my friends, or reconnect with a friend when I haven't talked to them in a while. 

Hell, I'm happy just driving around this beautiful city and seeing the sky and seeing artists free to create things, even though I can't. I'm happy when I go to a show, be it a concert or a play. I'm happy when I meet an actor or an artist that I've looked up to forever and realize I've created the life I want. 

Mostly I'm happy I am free to do what makes me happy (within reason) and have people I love to share that with. 

Today's song because it's a damn good time 

2 comments:

mattokarmus said...

I was hoping Burn would be from my girl Ellie

Jeanette said...

Matt: You know me well.