Monday, February 3, 2014

Everytime I Go To Sleep

FeBLOGuary Day 3: your dream job

Oh my goodness, if I'd actually read ahead and realize how today was also about work I might not have chosen a different photo yesterday!

Casting is definitely high on my list of ideal jobs. I love it because it allows me to be creative and really imagine a world and fill it in with people who can make others believe that world. Imagine the Dark Knight if Heath had never been cast, or Titanic without Kate and Leo. I also love it because you really need to be a people person, you have to know who works well with who and who just flat out hates who. It's an incredibly fun job, and I get to hear so many awesome stories. 

If I'm ever not doing casting I'd like to write. To create something that will take someone else to a different place for a little while, that'd just be magical. I don't really know what I'd do outside of the industry at this point, I've kind of wedged myself into it, hopefully for good. 

I guess my dream is to work in some capacity on something fantastic, like Game of Thrones or Breaking Bad level fantastic. to make a mark that will be around for a long time. I can't imagine what Joss Whedon feels like when he sees a buffy convention and realizes the mark he's had on the world, it must be magical. That's what I want. That's my dream.

And for today's song a Michigan artist Holly Miranda, she's like a bad-ass Nora Jones LISTEN HERE

What's your dream? Are you partially there? Are you living it? 


No comments: