Friday, February 7, 2014

Blow Me (One Last Kiss)

FeBLOGuary Day 7: celebrity crush of the opposite gender

Oh goodness, today’s is going to be even harder than yesterday to narrow down (so, you know there will be a list at the end). But for my number one choice, and I know that Allison will approve of this, her fellow Canadian…

JAY BARUCHEL



I mean how can you not love this guy, he’s hilarious, and adorable. I’ve been crushing on him basically forever. He was in my favorite movie of all time ‘Almost Famous' playing a little kid obsessed with a band. He rocked a few episodes of ‘Are You Afraid of the Dark’ and then he came back with a vengeance with 'Knocked Up', 'She’s Out of My League’ and ‘This is the End’ making me laugh for days. As much as I love him I was sad that his engagement with Allison Pill ended because they made an adorable Canadian couple. But I hope to meet him one day and make him mine. 


And in carrying on yesterdays theme here’s a list of other fantastic men.

  • Joseph Gordon Levitt (another childhood crush that has carried on all these years)
  • Matthew Gray Gubler (his smile is too perfect for words)
  • Adam Driver (Not so much on the show Girls, but just in his general day to day, I love this guy)
  • Dylan O’Brien (The ONLY reason I still watch Teen Wolf, he is a fantastic actor and will have a great career, plus he's really hot)
  • Andy Samberg (Cannot get enough of this man)
  • Zachary Levi (Again, with the smiles, plus who knew he could sing, he's fantastic in Tangled!)
  • Michael Cera (I just love him)
  • Charles Michael Davis (He is almost too perfect, it's actually painful)
  • Benedict Cumberbatch (Sherlock is welcome in my home whenever)
  • Tom Hiddleston (I want just a Loki movie that's just 2 hours of staring at Tom)
  • Matt Smith (I'll miss him as Doctor Who!)
  • Lee Pace (I will watch Lee Pace read a phone book, I'd do it!)

Alright, I should wrap it up, this is getting out of hand. Ummm for today's song I will go with  Pink's 'Blow Me (One Last Kiss)' because she's awesome, and I went to this tour and it was fucking fantastic. 

Who are your crushes? 


1 comment:

Allison said...

I of course approve of this crush.

Hmmm...I honestly don't know who I would pick. Maybe James Franco or Jonathan Rhys Meyers (probably for looks alone...but realistically I'm never going to meet either of these people, so I can be as superficial as I want).