Saturday, February 8, 2014

Going Away

FeBLOGuary Day 8: best trip of your life

This is another tough one, I've been blessed to travel a lot since college and have had some crazy memories. As far as my favorite PLACE for sure, that's London, and that was a really fun trip last year. But I think my favorite trip would have to by my study abroad/backpacking I did as a sophomore in college. Here's everywhere we went over 3 months...

  • St. Petersburg (Russia)
  • Volgograd (Russia)
  • Moscow (Russia)
  • Prague (Czech Republic)
  • Berlin (Germany)
  • Amsterdam (Netherlands)
  • Paris (France)
  • Pamplona (Spain) (I ran, with the bulls!)
  • Barcelona (Spain)
  • Cannes (France)
  • Monaco 
  • Pisa (Italy)
  • Rome (Italy)
  • Venice (Italy)
  • Bern (Switzerland)
It was definitely a whirlwind of a trip but it was one of the most fantastic experiences of my life. I was with a whole group at the beginning and then only a few people near the middle of the trip. and by the end, I was alone. It was such a growing experience for me, and I saw so much history. I can't even put into words how crazy it was. Instead, I'm going to put some photos. 
















Where is everyone's favorite place? 

For my song today I'm going to chose Meg and Dia's 'Going Away'

1 comment:

mattokarmus said...

Awww look at young Jeanette!