FeBLOGuary day 20: 5 items on your bucket list
This is a weird one for me because I'm the type of person, if I want to do something, I'll make sure I do it, so I don't really keep a 'bucket list' of things I want to do. I'll see what I can come up with.
1) TRAVEL MORE: I've been extremely fortunate to travel a lot in my time on this space rock, but there are some places I want to go that I haven't. Namely Africa, Ireland, Australia and China. Those need to happen soon. I suppose I should also hit South America at some point.
2) SCUBA CERTIFICATION: I want to retire somewhere tropical and live on the beach spending my days underwater with the fish. It's so peaceful and beautiful.
3) BUY A HOUSE: But not for me, I mean I'd like to buy myself one too, but I want to get to the point I can buy my mom one. That's when I know I've made it.
4) GO ON A TOUR: I want to like befriend or date a musician (I say this because I have very little musical talent) and go on a nationwide tour, sleep on the bus, have like 4 outfits, the whole 9 yards.
5) CREATE SOMETHING PEOPLE LOVE: Whether it be writing something or directing. I just want to create something that MEANS something to people. Something that saves someone life, hell, even if it just brightens their day. That's what I want to leave the world with to remember me by.
I guess that wasn't all that hard after all. Uh oh y'all, my country side is coming out If I Die Young
What's on your bucket list? I need ideas to add to mine!