Monday, February 24, 2014

Let's Talk Dirty to the Animals

FeBLOGuary day 24: your favorite quote

“I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next... Delicious Ambiguity.” 

-Gilda Radnor

Besides the fact that Gilda is someone I look up to so, so much. The fact that this quote came about because of her diagnosis with cancer that would eventually take her like is even more awe inspiring. She was a beautiful, hilarious woman who helped pave the way for females in comedy. And clearly she had a great outlook on life. When I'm having a hard time I try to remember this quote and take everything with a grain of salt. 

Listening to her record also helps on those days. 


No comments: