Tuesday, February 25, 2014

LOVE MONEY PARTY

FeBLOGuary day 25: what would you do if you'd win the lottery.

I've always said that if I won the lottery I wouldn't change a ton, I mean yeah, I'd buy a house, and my mom a house and a better car. But outside of that I don't think I'd quit working. The last time I didn't have a job for an extended period I was bored out of my mind after like 3 weeks. I would probably take more vacations with friends and loved ones, but I'd still like to work. Maybe I'd write more? I'm not really sure, I've honestly never really even considered it a possibility so I just never really considered what I'd do. But this is pretty close I suppose. 

And in honor of the Miley Cyrus concert I attended on Saturday, here is my song of the day

Also, if you get the chance to see Miley in concert I highly recommend it. Damn that was an entertaining show, also GIRL CAN SING. 


No comments: