Friday, February 21, 2014

Make Me Wanna Die

FeBLOGuary day 21: what are your pet peeves.

I don't actually have a ton of pet peeves, if you've ever met me I'm pretty easy to get along with but I definitely have a few. 

1) If I'm riding in the car with you and you sing along louder than the music EVERY. SINGLE. SONG. I will lose my shit. You better either turn the music up louder than you, or turn yourself down. I know professional singers, and unless we're listening to their song I don't even want to hear them sing over the radio. Drives me up a wall, I'd rather drive in silence.

2) Loud eating. Pretty self explanatory, if I can hear your chewing, slurping, etc. I'm out. I can't even. 

3) Fake people. I'm fine if you don't like me, but at least don't like me to my face. I'd rather that than someone pretending to like me and then talking shit. I'll be up front with you if you do the same. 

4) Loud walkers. I clearly have noise issues, but EVERYONE STOP STOMPING AROUND. 

That's about all I can think of off the top of my head. Like I said, pretty easy going. What are your biggest pet peeves?


For today's song Make Me Wanna Die, which is what happens when you do the above. 

1 comment:

Allison said...

I hate it when people drag their feet when they walk! Pick up your feet - you look like a slob shuffling around. It's lazy walking.

also, back to walking...slow walkers! I hate being stuck behind a slow walker on the sidewalk. I want to push them.

Also, unless you have a prescription, take those damn sunglasses off when indoors. No one thinks you're cool.