Sunday, February 16, 2014

Soil, Soil

FeBLOGuary day 16: greatest love of your life or heartbreak

This is a tough one for me, because when I get into a serious relationship I have to be sure that it has the potential to be something big, and because of that I feel like every relationship (that has obviously ended, because I'm single) is a big one, and therefore a big heartbreak.

You feel like each breakup is terrible, and no one else could possible understand what you're going through. And then a new relationship starts and you forget about how terrible it is, until it happens again. It's a vicious cycle.

I truly don't believe I've experienced the great love of my life yet, don't get me wrong, there have been great ones sure but not THE greatest one, hopefully when he does come along I won't have to have that heartbreak then. Fingers crossed. 

For this post, I will put the song that got me through many a break up. It's one of the most heartbreaking songs, but I love it. 

No comments: